B.Sc. Mech'l. & Envt'l. Engg., S. Illinois University, Carbondale, Illinois. USA. 1971
Hossein Moltaji the managing partner of the firm has worked in the field of M&E Consultancy for the last 34 years
POST ASSOCIATION WITH OTHER FIRMS
- 1987 - 1988 Ian Banham and Associates, Dubai, U.A.E Resident Partner
- 1988 - 1090 Knight Engineering Consultancy, Dubai, U.A.E Founder and Managing Partner
- 1998 - 1999 TORONTEC ESS Inc U.S.A
- 1990 - 1993 TORONTEC Consulting Engineers, Toronto, Canada
- 1993 TORONTEC Engineering Consultant Middle East, Managing Partner
Torontec MEP Consultants, Building Services, and HVAC system Designers are operating in Dubai since 1993 with affiliation to Torontec Consulting Engineers in Toronto, Canada.
Our strategy is to Utilizing latest developments and innovations in the field of Environmental Engineering, including Green and Sustainable building, Renewable energy integration, and Energy Water Conservation.
In the occasions where our Dubai projects demand specialized international expertise for special projects such as Health Care facilities, Power plants, Sewage and Water Treatment plants, etc. our affiliated associate offices will join us to deliver the latest and best available technologies in the world wide market place.
The Toronto Office is presently inactive, however, the infrastructure is in place for a rapid return to full activity as and when required.